For 2015, Bambi’s Soapbox had 27K views and 72 posts for the year, both stats doubling in comparison to 2014. The top 5 posts based on views and Facebook shares are as follows:
5) Old Beirut’s New Walking Tour (496 views, 15 shares)
4) Barcelona, You’re Not My Beirut (466 views, 100 shares)
3) Afternoons with the Sursocks: Sawfar & Beirut (679 views, 126 shares)
2) 10 Signs You’re a Lebanese Designer (1,005 views, 181 shares)
TOP POST OF 2015:
1) Beirut, the Paris of the Middle East (3,006 views, 2K+ shares)
A few posts were also reposted on various sites like my visit to Tripoli and my tribute to the South on YourMiddleEast, along with the Sawfar post making the rounds on other channels. Another highlight was being featured as a blogger in ArabAd.
This blog has always been my baby and views were never a major concern but it’s always gratifying to see that others are appreciating it. I’m hoping I keep pushing the bar higher this year when it comes to discovering new sides of my country, and myself, along the way.
Happy New Year!